I rushed home from work cos Nad (my 2nd cousin) were on the way to my place. I reached home at 5.40pm and able to finish cooking at 6.15pm. My hands are all over the place.
I managed to pack some for her so she can break fast with her family. When I came back I realised her portion do not have any veggies cos the veggies were in the sink 😓. Clever me. I forgotten to put in the veggies before packing.
- 1 pack of yellow noodles
- 2 eggs
- A handful of leafy veggies (cut into bite size)
- 1 pack of sliced beef (shorter cooking time)
- 1 beef cube
- 2 tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- A dash of lime juice
- Oil for sautéing
Ingredients to blend
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 3 onions
- 2 scoop of blended chili
Ingredients for the gravy
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- 3 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- Heat oil. Pour in the blended ingredients. Cook for 10mins.
- Add in the beef and the beef cube. Stir and mix well
- Add in the oyster sauce, tomato sauce, chili sauce and sweet soy sauce
- Once the gravy thickens add in the noodles and lime juice mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Add in veggie once it’s soften add in the egg and of the heat.
- Scoop the noodles to a bowl garnish it with fried shallots and chopped corriander leaves.