It’s the weekend. As usual I contribute session for break fast. Last week I’ve prepared tiramisu. They loved it Alhamdulillah. This week I tried corn custard pudding. Hmmmm the boys still loves their chocolate lah. Next week probably I’ll try something mousse-y. Mom says it’s nice. Yey!
The best thing about this recipe is, it’s easy and fast to set. I took the recipe from Peng’s Kitchen
CORN CUSTARD PUDDING
- 600ml coconut milk ~ I used 3 boxes (200ml each) coconut milk, M&S brand
- 400ml water
- 1 cup or less sugar
- 1 cup (150gm) Bird’s Custard powder
- a pinch of salt
- 1 can Cream Style Sweet Corn ~ about 425gm
1. Mix all the above ingredients except for corn in a heavy bottomed sauce pan until the custard powder dissolved.
2. Place the pan over low heat and add cream corn.
3. Keep stirring over low heat until the mixture becomes thick and shiny.
4. Do not leave the mixture unattended, or you’ll see a burnt bottom.
5. Once the mixture has turned thicker, turn off the heat.
6. Pour the batter into cake tins or moulds.
7. Cool at room temperature until it hardens. You may store in refrigerator later.
8. You may also serve it warm right after it’s cooked as soft pudding 🙂