I have not been feeling too well physically and emotionally. I try to do something nice for people around me occasionally.
I hope this tiramisu is good enough for you.
- 15 Ladyfingers
- 1 Cup Espresso
- 4 Egg Yolks
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup + 2 tablespoons Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup(8 oz.) Mascarpone
- Cocoa Powder, for dusting
- Melted chocolate
- Chocolate rasp | Coffee candy | Chocolate flakes and etc.
- Place the egg yolks, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the heavy cream in a small saucepan and whisk together well. Place over medium heat and whisk constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and the custard thickens(enough to coat the back of a spoon). Remove from heat, scrape into a large mixing bowl and let cool completely.
- In another bowl, beat the remaining heavy cream to stiff peaks. Set aside.
- Add the mascarpone to the cooled custard and whisk together until smooth. Gently fold in the whipped cream until well combined. And we are ready to assemble
- Get ready a deep dish or small serving cups (your preference)
- Scoop some or a tablespoon (for single serving) of the mascarpone mix into the dish or cups
- Dip the lady finger in espresso and it on the mascarpone mix
- Drizzle some melted chocolate
- Scoop some or a tablespoon (for single serving) of the mascarpone mix to cover the lady finger
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 until it reach to the bream of the dish
- Dust the top with cocoa powder and sprinkle your preference chocolate or candy on top (be creative)
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.